- Thu, 13 Apr 2017 13:41:10 +0000: MBDA Participates in the First Ever “Inclusive Innovation House” at SXSW - MBDA Syndicated News Feed
Usable Tech Co. in partnership with the U.S. Department of Commerce, Minority Business Development Agency’s (MBDA) recently funded grant recipient Rutgers University Center for Urban Entrepreneurship and Economic Development (CUEED), hosted the first ever “Inclusive Innovation House” at this year’s South by Southwest (SXSW) Interactive Conference in Austin, Texas.
- Thu, 30 Mar 2017 16:29:43 +0000: The Minority Business Development Agency: Vital to Making America Great - MBDA Syndicated News Feed
By 2044, the Nation’s prosperity will rely even more on minorities, the fastest growing segment of the population. Entrepreneurship is a sure pathway to wealth creation and a thriving national economy. Today, U.S. minority business enterprises represent 29% of all firms but only 11% have paid employees. If MBEs were to obtain entrepreneurial parity, the U.S. economy would realize 13 million more jobs.
- Thu, 23 Mar 2017 18:14:16 +0000: Path to Sustainability Contracting Initiative Project - MBDA Syndicated News Feed
Emerging Technology Consortium was awarded $333,788 to launch a pilot to help improve the number and dollar value of contracts awarded to minority serving institutions (MSIs). The Path to Sustainability Contracting Initiative Project will evaluate existing programs and help develop new minority owned public private research partnerships.
- Thu, 23 Mar 2017 17:51:29 +0000: Caribbean-American Operated Company Approved To Partner With U.S. Export-Import Bank - MBDA Syndicated News Feed
LAUDERDALE LAKES – MBDA Export Center, a Caribbean-American operated company in South Florida has been approved to partner with U.S. Export-Import Bank to help Florida firms finance their exports.
Florida’s small businesses got a special treat at the 5th Annual Businesswomen’s Conference held March 8th in Lauderdale Lakes.
The MBDA Export Center, operated by M. Gill & Associates in Florida, and the Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM Bank), displayed their commitment by publicly signing a Memorandum of Understanding, to leverage their services to make business export credit insurance and working capital financing more easily accessible to Florida’s export firms.
- Fri, 17 Mar 2017 15:35:16 +0000: MBDA Capital Center Executive Director John Weber Gets Down to Business - MBDA Syndicated News Feed